Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fishing and “Evil Mormons”

brown trout

Had a great fishing trip with Josh last weekend. 

The Green River was in perfect condition (though the weather was just a BIT windy) and the fish were fat and feisty. 

Neither of us took a camera (Josh because he was afraid I would drop his in the water, again!!---me because I forgot) so there aren’t any pictures (but one fish looks pretty much like another and you really don’t want to see what we look like when we are fishing and haven’t bathed for a few days).

Note: huge subject change coming…beware!!!

There has been an idea working around in my head for several years that I hope to get out (of my head) very soon.  It’s a little self-serving because it addresses something that has bugged me for a long time.

OK, I will give you a little hint.  I’m going to call it (at least for now) something like “What Makes Mormons Really Evil”.

The intent is to offer a sarcastic message (something I have become quite good at in my life)  to all those folks who keep finding fault with what the leaders and members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints do with their lives.

After all, aren’t we the abominations that will bring down Christianity as it has been known for many hundreds of years?

Hopefully, this will be a funny but informative treatise that can be used to say, we really aren’t that bad as a people…even if you don’t like the Book of Mormon.”

Watch for it in a store (or blog) near you.

 

No comments: