Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#38


Hard to believe, but today marks the 38th time I have celebrated the best decision I have ever made in mortality.  The result has been some wonderful adventures, memories that will last eternally, children that are so much more than I could have ever imagined and the love of a good woman who has endured, with me, all the vicissitudes of life.


We don’t have many photos of the special occasion, but this will give you an idea what we looked like back then
.
January 21, 1977 - the best day of my life.

NOW you know why I chose her!!

She was a BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after 38 years she still makes my heart go WAHOOOOO!!!


Happy Anniversary to the best little girl I have ever known.
Here’s hoping we have another 38 (or thereabouts).









1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh you both look like children. congratulations to you both.