Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Feelings

Christmas

image

The memories and emotions of this word affect us all.

Sometimes it’s gifts we received.

ferrari

Other times it can be an experience.

Hopefully it also brings to mind the TRUE purpose of the Holiday.Adoration

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and this is His Holiday.  The longer I live, the more I understand the need to put my trust in His work and the mission He accepted when He came to earth.  My own weaknesses keep me short of the ideal He has set but His love has opened the way that I might overcome who I am and become someone better. 

It only seems fair that with all He has given, I can give a little back to show appreciation.  My hope, this season, is that there has been more good coming from my actions than evil.  And if not, that I will do a little better next year in my efforts.

My wish for all is that you feel the truth of the Savior’s life and live in a way to enjoy the blessings He offers.  Please let this time of year wash over you and fill you with the Love the Christ has to offer.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year Too.

 

No comments: