Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dreams Come True

This is a repentance post.  You know, the ones where you have to eat your words because they were wrong.
Some of you may remember a while back when I opined that one of my dreams was to write something that would be published.  It was at this blog entry.


I had some unfavorable words for the folks at Deseret Media because they seemed impervious to my pleadings and longings.






Since then, I have wormed my way back into their system and just last Saturday, March 26, 2011 they printed this book review I did in the Deseret News.  No big deal EXCEPT it is the first thing I have ever written that has been published.


The hope is that it won't be the last.  I'll let you know.


Look for me in the funny papers------- or book reviews.

No comments: