Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh, Brian



A few days ago I posted a blog on birthdays. It was mostly in fun but there was a serious note in regards to my parents.


Yesterday was Brian's birthday so Teresa and I went out to wish him well. He is, after all, nearing the big three-oh and we don't want him to suffer alone.


When it came time for presents, we started to give his out and he said:


"Dad, you have to go first." 


I had no idea what he meant until he reminded me of my blog from the previous week. As a good son, he went out and got a present for me, giving thanks that I had not eliminated him from the earth during his teens.

Wireless Headphones

Teresa will love these because I won't have to turn the TV on so loud

To say I was surprised would be putting it mildly. Now I guess I need to get something for my own parents.


Thanks mucho Brian!!!


And Happy Birthday for the 29th Time.


BTW, Paula surprised Brian with the following:


He was pretty dang excited.  Now we have another reason to go visit.!!??!!&&##

1 comment:

Melissa DeMoux said...

No wonder he's always been your favorite. (smile)