Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

BLOGGING?

There are some days when I wonder why I continue to produce this little blog of mine.  While my daughter seems to get hundreds of readers per post, I am surprised if I have more than ten visits.

Then I remind myself that I am not here for the masses!!

My original (and current) reason for posting on a regular basis is to share with my family some of the things that go on in my head.  You know, sort of a supplement to the journals that they will find hidden away in a box when I am dead and gone.

So if the only people who read the ‘dramatic’ renditions of life as I see it are my children and grandchildren – well, I suppose I have served my purpose here.

Thankfully, no one has demanded that I should stop.  I would ignore them if they did but it might hurt the one feeling I still have.

I will be back. 

Count on it and expect it. 


But worry not, no one else will know.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Ok I read every post that you write so stop whining and get on with it...