Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

BLUE

I’m a little sad today. 
No particular reason. 
Just blue.
It’s not my job – I love the kids, the message and the work.

Waiting at home for me is my favorite girl in the whole world.  She makes me smile.  So that can’t be the problem.

The weather is changing and spring has finally decided to attend.  Surely that would help lift some of the despair of life.


Just ran through the checklist on my children and there isn’t one of them that gives me cause for concern. 

And their children make me smile just thinking about them so that can’t be the issue.

Must be something deeper that I haven’t detected yet.

I’ll let you know when I finally find out what it is.  In the meantime, be happy and eat lots of ice cream.



Hey, maybe that’s what I need to do.

No comments: