Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Anonymous

I read something the other day that said it is important to check your name on the Internet periodically.  The reasoning is that you might find something that could cause problems or indicate someone was trying to steal your identity. 

So, in keeping with wise counsel, I Googled my name and waited for something to come up.

And waited…….

And Waited…….

And WAITED……………………….

Sixty-Five pages later (yes, I became obsessed because I really wanted to see if I showed up) there was a reference to my name…………………

In a link to Josh’s personal blog that he hasn’t updated for quite some time. 

Not one link to my own blog or any other place where I might be referenced. 

Guess that shows how popular I really am!!

Maybe it’s a good thing!-----No one seems to be trying to be me. At least for now. (Hope this doesn’t jinx me)

So, I am simply an anonymous person on the great worldwide-web.  And I’m pretty OK with that. 

Here’s to anonymity and the comfort it brings.

No comments: