Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In The Summer Time

You may have noticed that I am a little slow posting this summer.  This is usually my busiest time of year for writing but I have had very few opportunities with all the adventure going on.  In a few days I will share some of them but for now, it’s just busy.

Part of my problem is that I am moving my office to the Jr High.  While I am technically at Granger, I will only be teaching at Westlake and Valley Jr Highs next year.  Schedules and things make it so we have to break our teaching assignments up differently.

Here are a few pics of the little guys that live at our house.  I should have some of the rest of the gang shortly and I will share them when they come.  Hope your summer is going well and you are happy and healthy.


Hayden learns about "Snaps"

 Silly Boys with Glasses


 With Grandma in the bounce house


 Tanner has started to walk

No comments: